Now you are able to try this new upcoming sport of skibiking. The ski school ‘Altitude Snowsports’ is providing lessons with an experienced instructor who is also a member of the European federation of the sport!
Ski bike rules:
These rules are provided by the European federation of skibike
- The rider must have complete control at all times, able to avoid obstacles and other skiers.
- The rider must be able to display his skill to the managing director of the resort
- Alway keep safe distance when overtaking
- Don’t stand in the entrance of the ski runs
- Always check for safe crossing where ski runs cross or merge
- Always wear helmet and secure the bike with a sling or a rope
- The design of the ski bikes has to comply with lift usage.
*If you don’t have any of the required equipment our store and rentals will cover all your needs
Are you interested in gear rental?
There are specially designed ski bike routes near the chalet and the Cantine in Vathia lake.