- Skiers – visitors use the facilities of the X.K.K. aware of the current weather and geomorphological conditions and the risks they entail.
- Skiers – visitors must be aware of possible dangers that can be encountered in each ski resort, which can be summarized, indicatively but not limited to:
- Accidents and/or injuries due to ground and/or ice irregularities.
- Accidents and/or injuries due to the existence of natural obstacles such as trees, stones, etc.
- Accidents and/or injuries due to the existence of technical, but not necessary for the operation of ski centers, obstacles, such as e.g. pillars, elevators, paving machines, marking materials, etc.
- Accidents and/or injuries due to natural disasters such as avalanches, natural disasters, landslides, etc. or due to a sudden change in weather conditions (snowfall, strong winds, fog, severe temperature fluctuations) that may have a negative effect on the ability to practice skiing.
- The facilities are always used CAREFULLY in accordance with the information signs and the instructions of the operating staff. In case of damage to the facilities of the Ski Center, the culprit will suffer the penalties provided by the current legislation.
- The ski slopes – visitors must comply with the instructions of those in charge and the relevant signs, follow the “FIS ten list of ski slopes” (see below) and the conditions of use of X.K.K. facilities. which are posted in the reception areas of the C.K.K. In case of non-compliance by the customer with the instructions of those responsible for the safe and orderly operation of the C.K.K. the validity of his ticket will be revoked without refund, and he will be removed from the premises of the C.K.K.
- Customers are responsible for maintaining self-control.
- The Ski Center of Kalavryta bears no responsibility for accidents that may be caused due to the misuse of the equipment, the facilities and the non-compliance of the ski resort – visitor with all the conditions mentioned in these terms, or the complete ignorance of them.
- Special attention is required from the ski resorts – visitors in the safekeeping of their tickets, equipment and personal belongings, as they themselves are responsible for any loss, damage, wear, destruction and damage in general. THE C.K.K. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF TICKETS OR EQUIPMENT OF THOSE USING ITS FACILITIES. In the case of complaints – remarks, skiers – visitors can contact the information of the Kalavryta Ski Center and fill in the special form.
- All those who use the facilities of the C.K.K. it is assumed that they have taken cognizance of all the relevant terms and instructions as stated herein.
- Smoking is expressly prohibited in all indoor areas of the C.K.K.
- It is prohibited to carry out commercial transactions without the written consent of H.C.K
- It is not allowed to conduct skiing lessons on the premises of the X.K.K. to those who have not obtained the special card that bears the title of ski instructor and the title of partner with the C.K.K. school, and without having submitted to the Directorate of the H.C.K. all the supporting documents required for teaching.
- Excludes school classroom teachers and EEA sports club coaches, while performing their duties.
- Violation of the above condition will result in the immediate cancellation of the validity of the entry card without the simultaneous return of the price.
- The finding of skiing instructors and the planning of the lessons is carried out exclusively at the specially designated points of the X.K.K. and only by the persons authorized for this purpose and equipped with the relevant distinguishing features.
Harassment of customers for the purpose of delivering skiing lessons is expressly prohibited, and in cases where such phenomena are found, the offenders will be removed (or permanently expelled) from the premises of the Kalavryton Ski Center.
Β. Periods of operation – Hours
- Winter period of operation of the C.K.K. the period from 15.12 is considered. until 15.04. of each year, during which services will be provided to visitors depending on snowfall.
- High season is considered the period from 21.12.2019 to 06.01.2020, as well as all weekends and holidays of the winter season.
- Low season is considered the whole period of winter season except the high season.
- The opening hours of the H.K.K. is:
- DAILY: from 9:00 to 16:00.
- HOLIDAYS/WEEKENDS: from 9:00 to 16:00.
- Night skiing from 17:00 to 20:00 (depending on the prevailing weather conditions).
- After 01/03 of each year, the hours may vary, depending on the prevailing temperature.
- The Ski Center of Kalavryta reserves the right to reduce the capacity or put out of operation any lifts it deems appropriate for reasons of safe and orderly operation.
- In cases of planned reduced operation of the C.K.K. due to weather conditions or other volatile factors, special discounts are provided.
- Night skiing (from approximately 17:00 to 20:00, depending on the prevailing conditions) is included in the cost of the current day’s ticket.
- After 13:00 the ½ day ticket is valid.
C. Information – Communication of the website www.kalavritaski.gr
With the Kalavrita Ski Resort you can contact:
Phones: 0030 26920-24451-2 & 0030 697-0104625
Email: [email protected]
- Skiers must follow a first-come, first-serve basis when waiting to board the lifts, as well as boarding at the first available seat. Otherwise they lose their priority order in the boarding queue.
- The lifts must operate at the appropriate capacity to optimally serve the slopes. Please respect the instructions of the responsible operators.
- The use of lifts by minors is prohibited, as long as they are not accompanied by adults.
- Passengers on an aerial lift must lower the safety of the chair immediately after boarding and raise it shortly before disembarking. They must sit in the middle of the chair and avoid oscillations along or across the path.
- It is prohibited to board the aerial lifts with snowshoes or a snowboard in hand and not worn and secured on the leg.
- Skiers are prohibited from boarding the aerial lifts holding or having with them bottles, cans, soft drinks, drinks or even food (avoidance of accidents – protection of the environment).
- Solid lubricants are used for elevator maintenance. Ski resorts assume full responsibility and consequences of contact with these materials. For any possible impact on health (e.g. allergy) and ski equipment, the Kalavryta Ski Center bears no responsibility.
- Skiers should avoid wearing objects that stick out (scarves – purses – jewelry, etc.) because it can create a serious problem when getting on and off the lifts.
- Beginner skiers must be served by the Ermis and Iraklis lifts and not create problems for the smooth operation of the other lifts.
- Skiers must use the lifts with due care and responsibility and take into account the informational signs of each lift, for their own safety and that of other skiers, as well as for the smooth operation of the lifts. In case they do not know how to use a lift (boarding – alighting), before using it they need to take relevant lessons in order to avoid accidents.
- The operation of the elevators may be interrupted in case of worsening weather conditions.
- Skiers should know in advance which slopes they can use, consult the information signs placed on them, be informed about the condition of the slopes, assess the weather conditions and adjust their speed to their capabilities. In case of weakness, it is recommended to take special skiing lessons.
- The responsibility of the CCC is limited to the areas and pistes that it daily controls and opens for skiing, and within which skiers and visitors must move. The use of ski fields outside the insured demarcated slopes and routes of the C.K.K. it is the sole responsibility of the ski resorts, who should be aware of the risks and take the appropriate safety measures.
- The CCC posts daily in its publishing houses, on the loyalist and freeride board and on its website (live ski report) the degree of avalanche danger and the ski slopes must be informed about it.
- Each skier is responsible for giving priority to those in front, stopping in a safe place for himself and others, observing warning signs and staying away from closed runs and dangerous spots. Tricked slopes should only be used by experienced skiers.
- Skiers are required to have ski stops on their boots, and snowboarders to have the special safety strap on. Skiers must move within the bounds of the believers. Only these are controlled by security personnel. The use of a helmet is essential.
- Skiers should keep their equipment and especially their boots in good condition, using wax products to protect them. Ski equipment shops provide relevant information.
- In case of accidents, skiers and visitors are obliged to facilitate the work of the First Aid team. First Aid is provided free of charge to all skiers and visitors of the Kalavryta Ski Center. In the event that a skier notices anything unusual regarding the use of the lifts and/or skiers, he informs and requests assistance from the authorities (lifters-skiers).
- Paver machines may even move during center opening hours and have priority. Skiers must always keep a safe distance.
- It is strictly forbidden to take off and land using an eagle or a paraglider within the bounded faithful.
- The use of private motorized snowmobiles (Snowmobil) is prohibited on the pistes during and outside H.C.C. opening hours.
- Descents of deep snow are not allowed in the wooded slopes of the center, where there are small firs and possible injury to their tops can stop their growth.
- The use of the faithful after the end of the daily operation of the C.C.C. is prohibited. At the end of the operation, rescue vehicles do not operate and the tracks are strictly closed for paving.
- The hiking of visitors or mountaineers within the faithful of the center is allowed only through the predetermined routes indicated by those in charge.
Special Rules – Instructions for Snowboarders
- The front leg must be firmly tied to the board with a strap.
- In pull-ups and overhead lifts, the back leg must be free (untied).
- Before any change of direction, especially before U-turns: Look back, look around.
- We only stop at the edge of the track. We don’t sit and lie down on the slopes.
- The snowboard is placed on the snow with the tips down.
Ski Code of Conduct (FIS)
- Respect for others: We behave in such a way that we do not endanger or harm others.
- Ski Speed Control: We always control our movement. we adjust our speed and manner of movement according to our personal ability and the prevailing terrain, snow and weather conditions, as well as traffic density.
- Route selection: We choose our route in such a way as not to endanger the skiers ahead.
- Overtaking: When overtaking another ski slope, we always keep a safe distance. so that the person in front has room for any change of direction.
- Entering, starting and moving up: When entering a marked runway, starting from a stop or moving up slopes, always check up and down slopes so as not to endanger ourselves or others.
- Stopping on the track: We avoid stopping on the track in narrow places, or where visibility is limited, unless absolutely necessary. After falling at such a point, we exit the track as quickly as possible.
- Climbing and descending on foot: Climbing or descending on foot, we always move to the edge of the track.
- Respect for signs and signals: We respect all signs and signs/signs. This is about our safety.
- Help: In the event of an accident, as skiers we have a duty to help our fellow man.
- Identification: If we witness an accident, we exchange contact details (name – phone – address).
F. Roads – Parking spaces
Skiers – visitors must:
- Drive with awareness of their capabilities in relation to their vehicle, weather conditions and road conditions.
- Always have anti-skid chains in their car and know how to use them.
- To park according to the instructions of the officials of the H.K.K. and facilitate the movement of other drivers. The C.C.K. bears no responsibility for any accidents, loss, damage, damage, destruction and in general damage caused to vehicles in the parking areas and the surrounding road network.
G. Environment – Cleanliness
- Skier-guests must use the trash cans located inside the buildings, as well as at the start and end of each lift.
- Fellow skiers – visitors should use water – paper – packaging judiciously and use the recycling bins.
- Skiing friends – visitors KEEP THE ENVIRONMENT (MOUNTAIN) CLEAN.
H. Equipment rental
To rent ski equipment, contact the rental shops in time (26920-24451&2).
The C.C.K. is not responsible for any lack of equipment from the rental shops.
- For any information, clarification, as well as for the optimal choice of ticket category, visitors must be informed in time from the website, the information boards in the reception areas, or the information desk of the H.C.K.
- Each ticket is individual and cannot be given or resold to another person.
- When passing through the starting points of the lifts, the tickets or annual passes of the H.K.K. they must be posted permanently and in a visible place, so that it is easy to check their validity.
- Each ticket is a right to use the lifts of the KALAVRYTON SKI CENTER and is subject to the additional conditions governing their use.
- The use of the lifts without the issuance of the corresponding ticket – which must be kept until the owner leaves the ski center – is an offense and incurs the legal penalties.
- Tickets must be produced at any time requested by the inspectors.
- If, during the check, it is found that the ski resort visitor does not have the required ticket, then he is obliged to pay the price of the €15 ticket on the spot, quintuple, and the original ticket is cancelled.
- Use of a multi-day or discount ski ticket by a person other than the person for whom it was issued entails the automatic confiscation and destruction of the card (without the right to compensation – refund of the rightful owner) and payment of a clause by the offender, equal to the value of the ticket, whose was used.
- If the right to use a multi-day ticket is not used up within the ski season for which it was issued, the remainder of the ticket price is not refunded. The single guest ticket is sold at full price and is non-refundable or non-refundable.
- Lost, stolen or damaged tickets are not covered if proof of purchase is not presented to enable re-issuance of a ticket and cancellation of the previous one.
- After the ticket is issued, no discount or refund is given, regardless of weather conditions and lift operation.
- Payment methods: a) at the cash desks: cash (euro) or by credit card (MASTERCARD – VISA).
- Once your transaction has been completed it is not possible to refund or change your tickets.
- For the issuance of day tickets (all categories, except adults) it is necessary to present the necessary supporting documents directly at the ticket office.
- In order to issue discounted tickets, it is necessary to present the necessary supporting documents.
CERTIFICATE REQUIRED FOR TICKET ISSUANCE
- STUDENT: Student ID valid for the 2022-2023 period
- ACTIVE ATHLETE UP TO 25 YEARS OF AGE: certificate from the Hellenic Skiing Federation where they are registered in its registers.
- THIRD AGE (>65): Police ID
- DISABLED: Committee certification from a competent body
- MUNICIPALITY OF KALAVRYTON: Certificate of registration in the municipal registers of the Municipality of Kalavryton.
- STUDENT 5-17 YEARS OLD: Student or police ID
- SCHOOL STUDENT OF KALAVRYTON: Certificate from the respective school
- FAMILY TICKET: Certificate of Marital Status (the physical presence of the entire family is required before the ticket office cashier)
- Arrival with MMM: special numbered voucher from partner MMM (skibus etc.)
- Ski schools: a. Certificate of initiation of a private sports school / A.F.M and recognized cash register of service receipts. b. Valid license to operate a ski school from the competent department of the relevant Prefecture c. Name list of the school’s teachers with certified photocopies of their diplomas, which will be updated every month. d. Organizational chart and detailed school operating program e. Detailed price list of all course categories, where there will be prior approval of the C.C.K. , f. Tax awareness g. Insurance awareness h. Agreement with C.K.C. for other conditions, i. financial information from the Accounting Office of the CRC, every month.