To ensure that everyone enjoys the features and services of the KALAVRYTA SKI CENTER S.A. OTA website, we hereby describe a series of terms that govern the KALAVRYTA SKI CENTER S.A. OTA website.
- The first important term concerns ‘Netiquette’, which allows freedom of movement and speech but without harming or harassing anyone on the Internet.
- All copyrights on the website of KALAVRYTA SKI CENTER S.A. OTAs belong to the KALAVRYTA SKI CENTER S.A. OTA
- You acknowledge that our name, products, trademarks and logos belong to or have been licensed to KALAVRYTA SKI CENTER S.A. OTA and may not be used by you without our prior express written consent.
- The visitor/user of the pages and services of the KALAVRYTA SKI CENTER S.A. OTA website must read this carefully and in case of disagreement with the stated conditions must NOT USE IT. Otherwise, it is assumed that he accepts the terms hereof and gives his consent. The legal information and terms herein govern all the web pages of the KALAVRYTA SKI CENTER S.A. OTA, unless expressly stated otherwise on a specific page.
- Limitation of liability: By entering this website, you accept that its use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in the creation, production or publication of this website bear any responsibility whatsoever. By way of example but not limitation, it is not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages or for costs or expenses of any kind (including attorney’s fees, expert’s fees or other expenses), which may arise directly or indirectly from access, the use or navigation of this website or from the storage (downloading) of any material, text, data, images,
- THE KALAVRYTA SKI CENTER S.A. OTA, without guaranteeing and therefore being liable, makes every effort to ensure that the information and all content are governed by the maximum accuracy, clarity, timeliness, completeness and availability. Under no circumstances, including this negligence, does the KALAVRYTA SKI CENTER S.A. OTA bear no responsibility for any damage that may be caused to the visitor/user on the occasion of this use of this website.
- Intellectual and industrial property rights. The entire content of this website, including but not limited to texts, names, trademarks, logos, graphics, illustrations, photographs, video or audio files and generally any kind of files is the object of intellectual property of KALAVRYTA SKI CENTER S.A. OTA and is governed by the national and international provisions on Intellectual Property, with the exception of the expressly recognized rights of third parties. Therefore, it is expressly prohibited to reproduce, republish, copy, store, sell, transmit, distribute, publish, perform, “download”, translate, modify in any way, partially or in summary, without the express prior consent of KALAVRYTA SKI CENTER S.A. OTA unless otherwise specified herein. The user/visitor accepts that everything included on the pages of this website is a registered trademark or intellectual property product of KALAVRYTA SKI CENTER S.A. OTA or third parties (used after granting permission) and therefore unauthorized use may lead to legal penalties.
- The visitor/user of this website must comply with the provisions of Greek, European and International Law and the relevant legislation governing telecommunications, on the other hand, refrain from any illegal and abusive use of the content and services of this website . Also, he must behave politely, politely and discreetly during the visit/use, while the adoption of unfair competition practices or other practices contrary to “Netiquette” (Code of Conduct for Internet users) is expressly prohibited. Any damage caused to this website or the Internet that will result from the bad or unfair use of the relevant services by the user/visitor falls within the sphere of his exclusive responsibility.
- Illegal or Unlawful Conduct: Do not post or transmit on this website any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, abusive, threatening, illegal or other material that could constitute or encourage conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, cause civil liability, or otherwise violate any provision of law. Although the KALAVRYTA SKI CENTER S.A. OTA or any other party that may be involved in the creation, production or publication of this website may monitor, inspect or review transmissions, dispatches, KALAVRYTA SKI CENTER S.A. OTA and all parties involved in the creation,
- Links (Hyperlinks): Although this website may be linked to other websites, the KALAVRYTA SKI CENTER S.A. OTA is not responsible for the content and services of other websites to which it refers through links, or banners, nor does it guarantee their availability. THE KALAVRYTA SKI CENTER S.A. OTA disclaims any direct or indirect approval, endorsement, relationship, sponsorship or collaboration with the linked websites unless expressly stated. By entering this website, you accept that the KALAVRYTA SKI CENTER S.A. OTA is not responsible for any problems that may arise when visiting/using the websites to which this refers, which are exclusively the responsibility of the respective websites.
- Revision of the present: THE KALAVRYTA SKI CENTER S.A. OTA reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time and for any reason, without prior notice or obligation. Users/visitors must check each time for possible changes and if they continue to use it, it is assumed in any case that they accept the modified terms and conditions. Otherwise, they must refrain from using/visiting this website.
- Applicable law: This user agreement is governed by the Provisions of Greek Law, the directives and regulations of European Law and the relevant International provisions and is interpreted based on the rules of good faith, commercial ethics and the economic and social purpose of the right. If any provision is deemed to be contrary to the law and therefore invalid or voidable, it automatically ceases to be valid, without in any way affecting the validity of the other terms. No modification of the terms of this Agreement shall be considered or made a part of this Agreement unless it is made in writing and incorporated herein.
General Website Use:
The visitor/user is not required to submit personal information to this website in order to use it.
Exceptionally, personal information is requested in the event that the visitor/user wishes to register in the community of members of the website as well as in the event that the visitor/user wishes to take part in one of the competitions held on this website.
Community of members:
For the participation of the visitor/user in a competition that is being held, the following information is requested unless otherwise specified:
Mandatory: name and email address.
Optional: Phone, Address and Postal Code.
This website checks the IP address through which the PC used by the visitor/user has access to the Internet. This information is used to gather statistics with the aim of the effectiveness and continuous improvement of the services of this website.
This website includes links to other websites controlled by third parties (natural or legal persons). This website is in no way responsible for the terms and policies of these websites regarding the protection of personal data that they follow.
This website uses “cookies”, a technology used to identify the visitor/user of certain services and web pages of this website. Cookies are small text files (maximum 4 KB) that can be stored on the hard drive of each visitor/user without being aware of any document or file from their computer.
General terms of protection of personal data
This website protects the personal nature of your information and cannot disclose it to third parties (with the exception of where provided by the Law and only to the competent authorities).
This website keeps records of the personal information sent by visitors/users exclusively for the purposes of communication, statistics and improvement of the services provided and it is possible to process part or all of this information for the purposes of statistics, market research or improvement of the services provided services.
The visitor/user can contact the relevant department on phone 26920 24451-2, in order to verify the existence of the personal file and request its correction, change or deletion.